Hi my reader friends :) It's been a pretty chill week in the home of Hall. Mommy & W spent alot of time together at the beginning of the week - we played dress up, we colored, we cooked, and we picked strawberries at Brown's Farm. That was totally the highlight. W, Mommy, & Kayse went...I was so pumped & had my camera all packed - bc it was gonna be a FAB photo-op. So, first thing, W gets her basket & I get her to smile a super cute smile with her basket - I'm all crouched down with the Nikon like I'm a professional & I hit the shoot button & up pops a little sign showing that I had no SD card. Nice. It was in my computer at home. All I got was some wack little iphone pics...but, that said, W loved it - I think her fave part was stopping by Publix on the way home to get stuff for strawberry shortcakes...and a cookie, the Publix people have to love her coming - bc she always has to go to the bakery & pick out a cookie!
W is obsessed with ballerinas. I'm sure that most little girls are, and we're probably making it worse bc we're telling her that if she can learn to pee-pee on the potty that she can go to dance classes. Here's an adorable pic of her - with strawberry mouth included - wearing her tu-tu that Lovie & Poppy bought her :) Her original BFF is Dubya, the awesome yellow lab. He's the wonder dog. He is seriously her 'bubba'. That's what she calls him. It began bc she couldn't say Dubya, now she can say Dubya plain & clear, but occasionally will call him Bubba still, or Dubs, or Dub-a-doo...all nicknames that we use for him. He's so amazing with her. She hugs him & holds onto his neck & tail. She tickles his paws, she pets his ears, she tries to put lip gloss on him. She touches his nose. She climbs on him, she puts letters on his back, she pats his head, she throws toys for him. She feeds him. It's her chore...and she takes it very, very seriously. She doesn't like to feed him a treat out of her hand, bc he gets a little like a snapping turtle - not in a mean way, just in a "gotta have my treat NOW" way. They are BFF. I love to see them play together. It makes my heart sing!
One of W's person BFFs is named L. We're good friends with her Mommy & Daddy & we hang out pretty regularly. It's cute to see these 2 giggly girls together and to see how they have progressed playing together as they get older. Adorable stuff right there - talk about making your heart sing :) So, the cool story related to these pics is that me & L's Mommy went to help pick out bridesmaid's dresses for Kayse's wedding on Saturday. Well, L's Daddy was being a big helper to a friend who is about to move to another state...so L was gonna have to go bridesmaid's dress shopping with the gals...no problem, but since Jimmy was gonna be hanging with W for the morning/afternoon, he invited L to come & hang out, too. As an aside, I couldn't be more blessed with a more awesome husband :) Aah. Just keep reading, it gets more sweet. And I digress. So, as we're off bridesmaid dress shopping, Jimmy was so brave & took W & L to Brown's Farm to pick strawberries together....and he even took the Nikon - because he knew how bummed I was that I didn't get good pics when I took W. Aah. Sigh. Smile. He made lunch for these sweet littles. He changed poopy diapers for these littles. He played outside with these littles. Aah. Sigh. Smile. It's a shame that this man doesn't want six kids....cause he's up there in the running for Best Daddy in the World...with my Daddy, of course :) Guess he'll just have to give all of his love to our one little & all of her friends!
W & L picking strawberries :)
W & Dubya the wonder lab. BFF. :)
My little Ballerina - well, as soon as she can pee-pee in the potty...
Mommy & W pickin' strawberries and W with messy strawberry hands :)
cute photos and you do have a fab hubby! thanks jimmy
ReplyDelete