10.20.2011

Pinterest and Tangled

Two things that have been burning lots of time for me lately. Have y'all checked out Pinterest?? OMG. It's a virtual corkboard so you can group ideas that you have for crafts, recipes, cool quotes, fashion, decorating ideas, etc. It owns me. Oh, and there's an app for it too - so you never have to be without. Aah, love it! Anyway, I heart art projects - and pinterest has had me hoppin! Especially bc W wanted a "Tangled" party for her 4th birthday. I spent too many hours on Pinterest searching for fun craft and cake ideas and party ideas. I found stuff, "pinned" it, and then went to Hobby Lobby to buy the stuff to make all the fun stuff that I found. I'm pretty sure that I was thisclose to having Jimmy make a repeat of his most classic statement to date: "Amy, she ain't no dang Paris Hilton." Then there was some little statement about me needing to stop buying stuff for the party. Yes, yes, pish, posh. I love to decorate!!! Pinterest is gonna get me into trouble :)

It was worth it, even the complaining about money spent - and he knows it, too. Seeing her tiny face light up when she saw the decor, saw the bouncy house, and saw each one of her loved ones and friends walk in was worth any stress, any amount of money, time, anything...everything. We are blessed to be able to have had her a birthday party and to be surrounded by such sweet people. Here's a little highlight:


 W and her sweet friend B as Rapunzel and Flynn Rider :)

 Silly, silly Dada!!

 She requested to put her own candles in the cake :) Ha ha!

So stinkin' excited!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment