Hi. I have no idea what I am doing. I really wanted to start a blog & have been thinking about it for a while...why, I don't know...I don't want for perfect strangers to know my business, but I love to write. I really enjoy making people feel great & have a little laugh or two. So, why not a blog? I feel like I have to be melodramatic in a journal, so that nixed that idea rather quickly...melodrama takes too much energy! My husband swiftly informed me that blogs were dorky & kinda dumb. How 'bout that support? Woot! He will grow to it soon...especially when folks are giggling about our life occurrences. He likes to make people laugh, too. That's one of the reasons why I love him so much :)
So...lessons that I have taken from this first blog post (that I have been fumbling through since around 2045 - I worked today, so I'm still on military time) are as follows: my husband thinks this idea is whack, coming up with a blog name is a daunting task - it was easier to name my kid, and finally - you have to be crazy smart to make a blog. Really? What is all this html:// & .css & sIFR, & brackets & parenthesis, etc. Seriously? I thought I could just download an adorable font, a hip background, & a sweet pic & be on my way. Maybe not.
Stay tuned...Jimmy will get on board when he realizes that the letters html are involved :)
welcome to the world! we did it for all our family all over the country and overseas to keep up with emily...it's sorta become my little journal for later on in the praocess of day to day life and emily's growing up. i'm sure you'll fall in love no matter how much or little you decide to do! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Amy! The blog looks great! I love the picture of your family. I've added you to my reader. You're hilarious :)
ReplyDeletesounds great already! you're a natural! i'm so not!
ReplyDelete