It's been a minute since I wrote. Mainly because nothing has struck me to write about, and I worked all weekend last weekend. Honestly, I don't have anything cool to say. I just thought I should update. Poor readers, so, y'all log on, intending utter hilarity and this is what I offer. Wonk-wonk. Sorry :)
In case you haven't figured it out, we are raising straight drama. As I type, she is dressed as a fairy (with a purple fuzzy purse, play keys, and play lipstick) and is quoting an episode of Olivia. "I'm W, the Queen of the Fairies. Tonight we'll have a dance, and we'll ALL be merry". She stood up on one of the shelves at Hobby Lobby today & quoted her line. She asked me to do the same...what do y'all think I did? No...I'm waay too big to stand up on the shelf! I did quote the line though - arm motions and all :) I could care less if I embarrass myself, as long as this little girl smiles! Ha ha!
She also informed me today that she was "a great shopper". Wow. This doesn't bode well for Daddy :) Mommy can shop hard, too...as can Lovie, Mama Trish, Aunt Christy, Kayse, Mrs. Brandi...yeah, she's surrounded by professionals. Ha ha! She was my helper at Bath & Body Works today. She smelled everything before I purchased - and gave her opinion! As an aside - the fall stuff is in full swing at Bath & Body. I am a sucker for all things fall. I'm just waiting for September 1 to appear on the calendar - then it's fair game - Fall will appear at the Hall home - in FULL EFFECT!!! :) Let's just take a second to praise the Lord that I had a 20% off coupon today! Ha ha. Honestly, she was the best shopper ever today...we were all over town & she was nothing but a helper. And for once in my life, I was thankful to see the little guy in the food court giving out chicken samples, because W thought that "that chicken was great"!
We are still obsessed with picnics. She's moved on now and is begging Dubya (the wonder lab) to have a picnic with her. She has a pallet out & has all (yes, I said all & I mean ALL) of her stuffed animals out & is making lasagna & brownies for them. I have attended 432 picnics in the last 18 hours. Not that I am counting :)
Today, I have passed out 3 rounds of apple juice, given 2 things of yogurt, given more cheese than I would like to admit, laid out a pallet more times than I care to count, moved stuffed animals from one room to another and back again. I didn't have time to put on makeup - I went out wearing my UA hat with my hair in a ponytail- AGAIN. I didn't get to sleep late. My nap wasn't long enough. I have a book in a Books A Million bag that I'm DYING to open, but I haven't had time. I have read "Thomas the Train" though. I've changed an enormous poopy diaper, swept up a massive amount of dog hair, and heard "The Wheels on the Bus" on repeat like it was #1 on i-tunes. AND...I sit back and smile as I think about my life, the things that God has surrounded me with, the everyday mundane, and the tiny blessings that come almost every second.
Just a day in the life...and I love it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment