6.25.2013

Alternate Use for a Popular Baby Toy

How many of y'all know what this is?? Yep, just as I suspected. Everyone has seen a jumperoo. This one is really cute. It plays a catchy tune about animal crackers 1-2-3 and about tiny toes pushing you off the ground. My youngest baby loves it. She spins around in it playing with all is the doo-hickeys and flipping the pages of the book that is on there. It's pretty cool. 

I've discovered it is cool for another reason. It's like an enema or an instant laxative. Yep, I'm going there. First off, this kid is the best pooper in the world. Ha! But, if its been a couple of days...just pop her in the jumperoo and in less than 10 minutes, there's a poo at the ready.  It's that simple. No pain. Easy for momma and baby. If I ever want my husband to get the fun opportunity to change a poop diaper, then I will put her in and then get him to check the diaper out in a few minutes. Whoomp, there it is. I thought it might just be a fluke, but nope, consistency over a few months of jumping!! I guess it's a metabolism booster!! Anyone's kids need help pooping? Wanna come over?? Ha ha ha!!!

Just thought y'all should know and share my excitement :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment